DANCE ARTS SINGAPORE established since 1983, has been providing a wide and exciting range of classes for children and adults, all taught by professional teachers.
Our studio is located at the Wisma Alsagoff Building, opposite Bugis Junction. Our air-conditioned studio is open 7 days a week.
Classes that we offer include:
- Children’s and Teens Ballet (For 3 years and above)
- Classical & Neo Classical Ballet (Non Syllabus)
- RAD Syllabus ballet (Royal Academy of Dance)
- CSTD Syllabus ballet (Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing)
- Freestyle Ballet (Non Syllabus)
- Tap Dance
- Jazz Dance (Broadway Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, and Lyrical Jazz)
- Wedding Dance Classes
With its experienced staff and fully qualified teachers, Dance Arts continually provides an excellent environment for the development in dance technique as well as nurturing and maintaining the passion and love for dance.
Dance education beginning in early childhood and continuing into adulthood benefits the body, mind and spirit. Dance provides an important opportunity to express oneself non-verbally. Dance helps to increase flexibility, tones and strengthens the body.
All the classes offered at Dance Arts for children, teens and adults are offered from Beginners to Advanced levels.
Dance Arts will continue to offer and maintain an up to date high standard of instruction in all our classes, in keeping with our traditions of nurturing and developing the love and passion for dance.